Pics Of Opti Sailboats For Sale What To Do With FB Pics Of Me And My Ex?

What to do with FB pics of me and my ex? - pics of opti sailboats for sale

Just recently I had with my now ex-BF - We are like the best friends a bit of a strained friendship is, but thats life. I like the pictures of us on FB, but I wonder if I remove them? There are lots of them, and I'm pretty much in order to achieve this other man in the neighborhood and I do not feel threatened by old photos, but I do not want my ex / uncomfortable or new bestie (to disturb the highly sensitive), so that I do not know what to do: (

2 comments:

ash said...

hold only a few of his favorite pastimes on Facebook.
would be strange to have them all.

He asks, tell him you think it would be strange if your BF back.
and if you delete aching to save to your computer if you ever want to revise.

I hope that helped! xx

rockyajo said...

Facebook to remove them or prevent them and others. 're ex should understand that you are both not together now, although they remain friends .. You can not even be noticed or disturbed by it. There should be no problem for him .. and also want you to be this kind of risk for further shocked to see the pictures of you with your ex on Facebook for all? I do not think it would be useful, because it of what can your ex .. think fear

Post a Comment