Can Hypothyroidism Cause Hyperhidrosis Can Hypothyroidism Cause High Blood Pressure?

Can hypothyroidism cause high blood pressure? - can hypothyroidism cause hyperhidrosis

I have not been by my endocrinologist again (I am diagnosed 12 hours today), but my blood work showed a high level of TSH and hypothyroidism suggests that had the problems in the past, thyroid, so probably hypothyroidism.

I have my tracking BP and it seems that lately has been their extremely high. (yesterday was 140/103), but my pulse is normal and even a little low for me personally. 70-80.

Hypothyroidism can cause BP and pulse normal?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I speak to the doctor tomorrow, but I was in the emergency room Friday night with high blood pressure, as high as 214/109. Very unusual for me. Of course, some of them thought it was the fear of embarrassment caused by my blood pressure. They are then checked my thyroid and I called two days later and said it is high, and there could be a cause of blood pressure, not the blood pressure but may help. I want to know more about it tomorrow.

Planet said...

I seriously doubt it. My mother had hypothyroidism, the most of his life and his blood pressure still lined the border is too low.

Post a Comment