Silvercity Cineplex Sudbury Should I Let My Daughter Go See The Simspon Movie Without An Adult .She Is Going With Her Cousin .?

Should i let my daughter go see the Simspon movie without an adult .She is going with her cousin .? - silvercity cineplex sudbury

His cousin, 12 and 15, but I'm not sure whether it can respond
My daughter is 11 and she wants the movie to go with his cousin Simspons Watchie'm always good to her and let her in the movie, because my other daughter went to the cinema to see it go, however, and d ', Dick and Jane, because The movie.But couldnt see the other, "said the film was rated PG-13, was comerical.But in a 14 and she was not loud, but he went to a ticket purchase request a fee and children was strong, but she was not too loud then go to the movies.
You can help me please, thank you
They told me to go with this subj
I will be a chip in sity coquitlma from school if you want to contact me, you can ask a lot appercite
Silver City CCineplex oquitlam
170 School Street, Coquitlam
tel (604) 523-6001
My phone does not work and I do not want to go all the way not comment to say thank you

3 comments:

looby loo said...

HELLO
I am 13 years old and went to The Simpsons Movie with my friends and all, and we were good to see.
It is rough in parts, but nothing that belongs to her daughter before. Please release it, can they think that is overly cautious - why not buy the movies and for her and then leave.
So is his choice at the end - I think personally, the movie was pretty good and I'm not a big fan of cartoons.
I thought I would add that there are people who look as young as 4, I would not worry. I think his face 12A as if the tickets you do not know your age girl, but is known to be that for her and her cousin enlarge happy

Hope this helps
Good Luck

Natty-Le... said...

Yes, let go and see. I saw The Simpsons Movie recently and appreciated. There were many children much younger than his daughter there and they all seemed to have a great time. Do not worry at all. :-)

E F said...

Okay! The same goes for the sack of **** ING God

Post a Comment