Biggest Shark Captured I Have All These Naruto Cards What Deck Can I Make Out Of Them?

I have all these Naruto cards what deck can I make out of them? - biggest shark captured

Kakashi Hatake [Prince's Guard]
Senbon
Zabuza Momochi [link]
Power of the curse mark
Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka [fellows fight together]
Kisame Hoshigaki [big sword "shark skin"]
Jigumo [silver route]
Akatsuki Raid
Tayuya [impenetrable barrier]
Crystal Ice Mirror
Shino Aburame [attachment victory hidden]
Kisame Hoshigaki [Chakra Sword Room]
Night Attack
Sasuke [Shadow windmill]
Yoroi Akado [Chakra Absorption]
Chidori
Water Prison Jutsu
Sasuke [various ways]
Kabuto Yakushi [right hand orochimarus]
Gamikichi [the first son born Gama Clan]
Orochimaru [three-cornered fight]
Orochimaru and Kabuto [immortality jutsu prohibited]
Naruto Uzumaki [like a hurricane]
Naruto Uzumaki [Legacy of the Fourth Hokage]
Raijin [Legendary mad brothers]
the time of the confrontation
Guinea ugly
Mutual deception
[Kankuro puppet]
Neji Hyuga [Chakra-rays around the body]
Kagero [stupid]
Shikamaru Nara [IQ of 200 or more]
Sakon [impenetrable barrier]
Rock Lee [until I sober]
Tsubaki [Mrs]
Akahoshi [ambition of the stars]
Black Ant [capture dolls]
Sakura Haruno [promise]
haku [superhuman speed]
kamikiri [Shears huge]
Pakkun [small tracker]
and many others. I did not ask to play these cards, I wonder what is the strategy that I did not cover too

0 comments:

Post a Comment